Job Posting

The most important thing to me is that the job is offered in Toledo.  I am a very family oriented person and my family is all located in Swanton.  We also have a cottage in Michigan that we all go to on the weekends therefore finding a job near town is something that is most important to me.   

I am a peer eduactor for BGSU which allows me to help college students with issues such as; body image, sexual assault, safer sex, STI’s, and drugs and alcohol.  Therefore my ad is right up my ally because my job ad is Residential Treatment for Youth Adults Direct Care.  This ad calls for strong, confident staff who have the capacity to physically deal with youth who are experiencing an emotional crises. 

I am also a communications major which gives me the opportunities to be able to communicate effectively with other people.  I know how to work with people and am able to get resources to help. 

The company seems to value young adults, and leadership. 

Key words: skills to verbally de-escalte a crisis and use mature judgment with a young adult who is out of control.  Leadership skills, milieu management skills, high energy levels, self discipline, reliability and dedication.