Daily Archives: September 27, 2018

Day 9: 9/26

For this class session, we met in our groups and conducted presentations of our progress made so far on our projects. Unfortunately due to the previous assignments over the last 5 weeks for this class having to take priority for the  sake of my grade, my progress on my work ultimately suffered because of it. Despite this, I still sought to present my sketch work as a means of exploration for my ideas. I felt the presentation went okay, though the ideas I wanted to convey were a little misconstrued. Although the element of the importance of church in the black community was included within my intended works, I never meant for it to encompass the entirety of of my project. While the numerous suggestions were very insightful, I don’t feel as though I can use some of them.  I will, however still try to consider an audio element to incorporate to my work as it could add more depth to the project as a whole. For now my next task will be digitizing these sketches and getting the initial line work down by my next deadline.