header image

Stories for Final Project

Runaway Batteries

A remote that is of age has two batteries who escape from it while it is resting.  The remote chases them while the batteries cleverly evade the remotes attempts to catch them. Eventually the remote tricks them and catches them.  The batteries are young and playful but the remote is too old for such games.

Pencil and the Sharpener

A pencil desperately needs to be sharpened and spots the nearby electric sharpener.  However, a stapler stands in the way of the pencil to be sharpened.  The pencil gets frustrated easily but finds a way to move it only to find out it is unplugged.

Cookie and Cookie Jar

A young cookie seeks refuge in a cookie jar.  However the cookie jar is out of reach as the cookie tries so desperately to get to the jar.  Meanwhile the jar taunts and laughs at the cookie.  Eventually the cookie makes it into the jar.

~ by on March 17, 2009 .

9 thoughts on “Stories for Final Project

1.   gramsey Says:

The Runaway batteries can really work because you can play around with that more. Having each object being their own characteristic would really work with this project. The cookie Jar can be fun too but I would really see much then I would when I see the Runaway batteries.

2.   Kyleo Says:

I think the best idea is the Runaway Battery story. It has the best sense of place, by that I mean reasoning for why the remote would want to chase the batteries, he requires them for survival. I’m excited to see more from this idea.

3.   hmoyer Says:

I really enjoy the dynamic between the batteries and the remote control. I would like to know more about the conflicts that stop the remote to getting the batteries!