Project One Research

Thursday, September 4th, 2008 | Uncategorized

I researched a lot of artist and only loved a few artworks.  However, I realized a lot from there artworks as shape and objects are minipulated to discover a new shape or object.  We discover mostly from optical art is from M.C. Escher.  His works brings prospective on these objects and shapes that are well played out into  a different field.  Mostly that I remember as a child where his art works as Sky and Water made in 1931. From there he started as the simple shapes and progressed through the more complicated ones such as Waterfall made in 1961, Drawing Hand made in 1948 and the Dragon .    

Other artist that I found to be interesting is Lawrence Poons for his work on Could you Love me One More Time made in 2005.  It shows just splashes of brush strokes in this painting but if you look closely you see figures of people togther and being close together.  It was really intresting to see optical art in a different prospective. There are many types of optical art from the different shapes that become mainipulated through size and color.  Giving another shape some possibility. This research help me to discover different options that I can take for my “optical illusion”. (Some artwork posted at the bottom is from Bridget Riley and Victor Varsarely)
2005, Acrylic on Canvas, Lawrence Poons

Vega-Haromszor, 1971 Victor Vasarely
Red Hexagon, 1970

One thought on “Project One Research

1. Puma Shoes
    6:48 am - 7-16-2010

Yes that you’re missing some thing. You cannot just spot a text message box. For those who go through my tip meticulously it talks in regards to the default text message box that comes about the site. Apply which as your website title. In the event you deleted it you will have got to generate a brand new site, and copy and paste you stuff onto that internet page. Point getting that you simply have to make use of the text message box that’s currently there if you opt for a template.