Week 15

All and all this semester has been absolutely nuts and stressful.  I’ve had two close family members die within this semester and have had a hard time finding time to complete things.  With this said, I have about a quarter of the editing done because I can only do it on campus.  This semester has definitely tested my time management and organization.  Honestly, this was the class that has suffered the most because a few other classes demanded time to do projects.  I’ve learned a lot this semester and I do hope to finish the project this coming week.  Hope everyone had a good semester and for those who are graduating, congratulations and good luck for the future.

Comments (1)

Jess MooreDecember 12th, 2011 at 12:30 am

I agree with you I sometimes put this class on the back burner but I do think this class taught me a lot of time management and organization. I really had to organized out my week for this class and other classes as well. I’m graduating and I can’t wait to be out and done! I wish I could take a huge vacation away from computers and paper and pens!