Major

I am really interested in Mathematics, so that I chose Actuarial Science to be my major. There are several things people need to know, then you will know why I like math. First, I don’t think math is a boring major. I have a good teacher that he teach and let me know what the secret in the math is and how I can find happiness inside math that most people think it is most boring major in the world. Second, I don’t like to read article, so that it make me really like numbers since I was a child. I always like to think this way that we can make number become not just number. We can make it become money, because money is built on numbers. In my major, people need to know statistics and mathematics. It is a requirement in this major, which I like it.

About Steven

Wen-Tung Wu is a international student in Bowling Green State University. He is from a small country but is a really beautiful place that people like to call it "Formosa" which mean a most lovely place. It is Taiwan. Wen-Tung prefer people call him Steven as well, because he's high school life is different than traditional Asian. Steven really like to play sport, especially volleyball. In his high school life, he learn how to team work by playing volleyball with his best friends that help Steven create a lot of amazing memory. Right now, Steven want to create his wonderful life and learn new things in BGSU.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to Major

1. kefei says:

I like math too. but not as deep as you are. plus, we have something in common. I don’t like articles either!!! Short essays like the ones in our ESOL class is fine. But essay like 3 thousand words is just insane and drive me crazy!!!