Favorite Movie

My favorite movie is OUR TIME that it is Chinese movie. My best friend and I watched this movie and we almost cried, even though my friend and I are both male. In the movie, it was setting background in the 20 years ago and people turn from student to adult. The heroine is a girl not really get attention from male. However, after, she meet her brother’s girl friend, everything change. She starts to notice that she needs to do some make up. Most parts of movie talked about how she tried to get involved with different things and she represent what all students think and speak it out. This movie tells us we need to know that we don’t need to be afraid of trying different things. I think this is one of reasons this movie is my favorite movie.

About Steven

Wen-Tung Wu is a international student in Bowling Green State University. He is from a small country but is a really beautiful place that people like to call it "Formosa" which mean a most lovely place. It is Taiwan. Wen-Tung prefer people call him Steven as well, because he's high school life is different than traditional Asian. Steven really like to play sport, especially volleyball. In his high school life, he learn how to team work by playing volleyball with his best friends that help Steven create a lot of amazing memory. Right now, Steven want to create his wonderful life and learn new things in BGSU.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to Favorite Movie

1. chenlu says:

Never heard this movie before, maybe I will try when I finish my homework. I am curious about this movie and how can this movie makes two male almost cry! I wish I can don’t afraid of trying to do anything too.