My Favorite Teacher

In my life, I had too many people who had taught me something or influence my personality and most of them are my teachers. Everyone of them can be my favorite teacher but if I need to choose one to be my favorite teacher who had to make my life become amazing and he is Mr. Lu. He is my junior high school’s buxiban teacher. Buxiban is similar to supplementary school. Mr Lu is headmaster of buxiban and he teaches me math and helps me to review the class lecture. There are too many reasons why I will choose him to be my favourite teacher, but I don’t think I have enough space to share that so I will pick three reasons to explain that. First, he teaches me how to live happily. Second, he is my first teacher that tell me I should never give up. Third, he makes math that is really boring subject become my interest.

First, Mr Lu teaches me how to have a good life. He had always said if you meet something is bad, you can have two way to pass it. One way is you can think why God make my life really bad or why people did this to me. Another way is we can think about God who want us to be good so he makes this challenge to test us. Those two ways symbolize even we feel angriness or happiness we still need to solve the problem and go to next day so why not we just choose happiness to be the key to having nice day. My life have a huge change after I hear his belief, and when I feel angriness or sadness, I will just think about what he tell me.

Another reason why he is my favorite teacher is that he is the person who tell me to give up mean to lose. Before I know Mr Lu, people never care about what am I doing or thinking. However, he is the first one to tell me if you think something is really hard and make you want to give up before we try it, that mean you will never succeed but if you had to try it that mean you have a chance to win it. After what he say that just like a huge exploration explore in my mind. I feel nothing wrong for trying something because the worst thing is your failure.

Finally, he is the person who make me start to like to do the math. He has his special way to teach people. Even the stuff he teaching is math this kind of boring subject. Before he teaches me I just like most of the student think math is a not useful and most boring thing in the world, however, everything changes when he starts to tell me the secret of math. He makes me want to study math and share this secret with others.

Mr Lu always brings a smiling face on his face that just like nothing can affect his mood and make people feel happiness. He influences my life that makes me be a positive and happy man. I really appreciate what he did to me and I will want to make other people feel in the same way that life is wonderful.

About Steven

Wen-Tung Wu is a international student in Bowling Green State University. He is from a small country but is a really beautiful place that people like to call it "Formosa" which mean a most lovely place. It is Taiwan. Wen-Tung prefer people call him Steven as well, because he's high school life is different than traditional Asian. Steven really like to play sport, especially volleyball. In his high school life, he learn how to team work by playing volleyball with his best friends that help Steven create a lot of amazing memory. Right now, Steven want to create his wonderful life and learn new things in BGSU.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

2 Responses to My Favorite Teacher

1. chenlu says:

Such a educational article! I’m not good at math, maybe you can teach me some ways to make math not that boring? I like your layout because you made those three reasons very clearly.

2. chenlu says:

Such a educational article! I’m not good at math, maybe you can teach me some ways to make math not that boring? I like your layout because you made those three reasons very clearly