Assignment 1 Jan 18, 2011

PART 1

BEFORE:

AFTER:

With this image, I took the ruler tool and made a line across one of the boats bows so that it would know that this was a straight image.  Once I had completed that I hit the straighten button and it straightened the image.

PART 2

BEFORE:

AFTER:

BEFORE:

AFTER:

BEFORE:

AFTER:

With these images what I did was I used the prospective tool along with the crop tool to make sure that they were all straightened from what they originally were.  I took the crop tool and outlines the picture as it was at an angle then hit perspective which helped straighten out the images.

PART 3

BEFORE:

AFTER:

I took the two car images and took the magnetic along with just the regular lasso and outlined the cars as I seemed fit.  Once the objects were outlined I then copied and pasted them into the background for the desert which put the cars there.  With their original shapes I could make them fit into the desert scene as if they were sitting there for a car show or something to that same matter.

PART 4

BEFORE:

AFTER:

With this image I took the camera raw footage and mainly changed the black feature along with the saturation and highlights to make sure that the dog had a darker face but continuing to keep the detail like the pdf that the picture was meant to have.  After completing the image in raw I took it and used the lasso tool to outline the image and put it into a background that I seemed fit.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to Assignment 1 Jan 18, 2011

1. Mr WordPress says:

Hi, this is a comment.
    To delete a comment, just log in and view the post's comments. There you will have the option to edit or delete them.