The faculty and staff of University Libraries are excited about the start of the fall 2016 semester. We want to welcome all of our returning BGSU students back to campus, and we welcome all of our new BGSU students as well. As you are settling into school, here are a few things about the library we hope you will take advantage of:
- We’re open until 2:00 am Sunday through Thursday. A complete list of our hours can be located here.
- Perhaps instead of coming into the library, you prefer to research from the comfort of your room. Library resources are available from any computer with a current BGSU ID.
- We have numerous places for quiet and group study, including the 1st, 2nd, 7th, and 8th floors. In addition, Thinkers@Outtakes officially opens next week.
- Make an appointment with a librarian for an individual research appointment. Let us know what you are working on and we can pull resources ahead of time. Call 419-372-6943 or 866-542-2478 to speak with the Research & Information Desk.
- Librarians can meet with faculty for research assistance tailored for their class. For more information click, here.
If you have any questions about how to use library services or collections, please ask one of the University Libraries staff or librarians who are eager to serve you. We’re also available via email, instant message, chat, and phone. We look forward to working with you and helping you with all of your library service and research needs.