University Libraries recently began a subscription to PhilPapers.
PhilPapers is a comprehensive index and bibliography of philosophy maintained by the community of philosophers. Using advanced trawling techniques and large scale crowdsourcing, PhilPapers monitors all sources of research content in philosophy, including journals, books, open access archives, and personal pages maintained by academics, and also hosts the largest open access archive in philosophy.
PhilPapers also operates under a unique subscription model: institutions in high-GDP countries, like the United States, that offer degrees in philosophy are asked to pay for subscriptions in order to get access to the content in PhilPapers, but otherwise the database’s content is open to all.
PhilPapers allows users to:
Monitor current research
‣ Browse new issues of over 1000 philosophy journals
‣ View the latest papers from online archives and authors’ home pages
‣ Register for automatic digests of new papers in your chosen specialized areas or create email alerts for any search
Explore the literature
‣ Browse PhilPapers’ extensive structured bibliography of philosophy
‣ Find papers using the advanced search engine
Contribute your research
‣ Submit your work to the directory
‣ Discuss philosophy in the forums