tangtao's blog

First day of my blog.
September 1, 2011, 5:20 pm
Filed under: Uncategorized

Obviously, reading book is a significant thing for graduate students. Actually, I also like reading book. But, I think that I am a sane book reader so that I do not have any specific favorite book or author. In addition, I believe that we need absorb knowledge from all kinds of book, since comprehensive abilities are depend on amount of books reading and thinking after read. For example, my major is economics, but when we run into some problems in the region of economics, we cannot only use the analytical way of economics, but also we should according to the theory of other subject.  Such as, we could link the region of law. Even we could connect the region of psychology to help us to analyze the data or phenomenon of custom behavior.  Thus, I cannot provide a specific name of book or author as my favorite, but I just let you know, comprehensive reading is not bad for us. Sometimes it can create some of extra opportunites to us in unexpected time.

Moreover, As the English reading, I learn that vocabulary is very important point for us reading, since if could not understand almost words in that book, I guess we might not be understand what the book’s mean forever.  Consequently, the foundation of reading is words. We have to define the exact mean in the book, which is you are interested. Likewise, Grammar is the second significant factor for our reading I think. For instance, we can work out all of words in this book, but we usually confusing about what it happened and when it happened. As a result, Grammar could helps us to figure the tense problem out.

7 thoughts on “First day of my blog.

1.    liuy 09.06.11 @ 2:25 pm      

I can’t agree more with your writing about when people are reading. I like read news in NY Times. It’s all current news so I feel it’s not only helpful, but also up to date.

2.    tangtao 09.06.11 @ 11:10 pm      

all right, I am so sorry give you confusing about my writing. My idea for writing just let you know, I perform to choose read widely, not reading novel or reading News only. So, I apologize for my fault. I think I need more practies for writing. Thanks for you read. My dear classmate.

3.    ssalsha 09.08.11 @ 4:44 am      

Tangtao I agree with you if you said that we should make a good range of wide to read. It is also a good way to know more about other majors or minors. I also agree with Liuy when she said that newspapers a nice way to take a good knowledge for every think and to be update.
    In my major which is Geophysics, I have to study four major in same time, Geology, Math, Physics, computer sciences to use all of last. I don’t stop at here; I like to get a good basic about other fields.
    Thank you Tangtao for your writing, you look like a teacher :).

Saeed

4.    SEO Services 09.16.18 @ 7:22 am      

Thank you for another informative web site. Where else could I get that kind of info written in such a perfect way? I have a project that I am just now working on, and I’ve been on the look out for such info.

5.    Anonymous 09.17.18 @ 4:05 pm      

hey there and thank you for your info – I have definitely picked up something new from right here. I did however expertise several technical points using this website, since I experienced to reload the web site a lot of times previous to I could get it to load properly. I had been wondering if your web host is OK? Not that I’m complaining, but sluggish loading instances times will very frequently affect your placement in google and could damage your high quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords. Well I am adding this RSS to my e-mail and can look out for much more of your respective intriguing content. Make sure you update this again soon..

6.    rocko balo 11.09.18 @ 11:13 am      

You could definitely see your skills in the work you write. The world hopes for more passionate writers like you who are not afraid to say how they believe. Always follow your heart.

7.    Comprar banderas online 10.01.20 @ 1:36 pm      

F*ckin’ remarkable things here. I’m very glad to see your post. Thanks a lot and i’m looking forward to contact you. Will you kindly drop me a mail?