Hello HealthTrip Travelers!
Are you still confused on how to long your frequent mover miles and bonus miles? Here’s a post that we hope clears up any confusion!
Here is an example of an activity one HealthTrip traveler was able to complete. This is this traveler’s personal log to help them keep track of what they achieved; your HealthTrip Tour Guides do not need to see an extensive list like this.
- February 3 – 30 minute walk (30 frequent mover miles) + 3 bonus challenge activities (1 bonus mile)
- February 4 – 45 minute group fitness class (45 frequent mover miles) + 3 bonus challenge activities (1 bonus mile)
- February 5 – 10 minute walk on lunch break, 10 minute walk before dinner, 10 minute walk after dinner (30 frequent mover miles)
- February 6 – 45 minute group fitness class (45 frequent mover miles)
- February 7 – 30 minute indoor cycling class (30 frequent mover miles) + participating in Healthy Heart Walk for 18 minutes walking (18 frequent mover miles + 5 BONUS miles for participating in excursion)
- February 8 – 60 minute brisk walk (60 frequent mover miles)
- February 9 – 30 minute cardio video at home (30 frequent mover miles) + 3 bonus challenge activities (1 bonus mile)
These activities and workouts get turned into miles and logged directly on your monthly travel guide. The log is on the very last page of each month’s travel guide and you can save the document to send to your HealthTrip Tour Guides at the end of each month.
Save all of your miles on your travel log. You will send this to your HealthTrip Tour Guides at the end of each month to be entered to win some wonderful prizes!
Your HealthTrip Tour Guides