Super Bowl Sunday is approaching and fans are starting to gear up for the February 7 game of the Broncos vs. the Panthers. Safe Communities of Wood County reminds all community members that Fans Don’t Let Fans Drive Drunk.
Below are MVP tips that help get you and your fellow fans home safely on Super Bowl Sunday.
Hosting a Party
- Make sure all of your guests have designated a sober driver in advance.
- If intoxicated, help arrange an alternative way home, or have guests stay the night.
- Serve food and have plenty non-alcoholic beverage at your party.
- Stop serving alcohol at the end of the 3rd quarter of the game.
- Keep the numbers of the local cab companies on hand in case guests need to get home.
- Take keys away from guests that have had too much to drink.
Attending a Party or Going to a Bar
- Designate a sober MVP to drive you home after the party.
- If you don’t have a designated driver, make plans to have a friend or family member pick you up, call a cab, or stay the night.
- Eat before and during the party.
- Never let friends drive that have had too much to drink.
- Always buckle up! It’s your best defense while in a car.
Use these MVP fan tips to help enjoy your Super Bowl Sunday and get home safely because Fans Don’t Let Fans Drive Drunk!
For More Information:
- Jerrod Savidge, 419-352-2481
- Safe Communities Coordinator, Sandy Wiechman
419-372-9353 or email@example.com