header image

Faculty Office and Auditorium Floors

Now that ArtsX is less than 48 hours away, I have been putting the finishing touches on the Wolfe Center and knocking out anything that I’ve been putting off. I recently completed a faculty office (which can be duplicated if we need more faculty offices) and also am within striking distance of finishing the main auditorium. The office I furnished with furniture I had used for the lounge in the hallway (couches), items from the freebie store (bookshelves), and items from the computer labs (computers and chairs). The only thing I modeled specifically for this space was the desk. The only problem I have with the office is that it seems really tiny. I’m not sure of exactly how big the offices will be, but I’m worried that people could have a problem with the size (especially if they’re moving into that office next year). Maybe I can shift some walls around or rescale some furniture before ArtsX to make it more open.

The other thing I recently completed was the stepped floors in the main auditorium. These floors are essentially the aisles people walk in to get to their seats. However, since the rows of seats are curved, it was difficult to make a curved floor to match them.

I solved this problem by first creating a square prim that I rotated around the auditorium and matched up with the first row of chairs. Each floor panel was rotated 10° and to fill in the gaps I added small rectangular prims in between the floor panels.

Once I had one row finished, I linked all the panels and just scaled up the aisle to match the higher rows of seats.

The final thing I did was texturing the floors throughout the auditorium using a carpet texture that I recolored to match the renderings.

Today I will be adding the small stairs and handrails that go on the sides of each row of seats, and I will be adding a copy of the grand piano from the choral rehearsal room to the stage. After that I just need to clean up a couple textures and the main auditorium is done.

~ by on December 2, 2010 .

27 thoughts on “Faculty Office and Auditorium Floors

1.   rulet siteleri Says:

its really good

2.   bitcoin casino Says:

faculty office and auditorium floors is good

3.   Matikiri Says:

Faculty Office and Auditorium Floors

4.   The Academic Blueprint Says:

Faculty office and auditorium floors? Very cool!

5.   カーペットの情報 Says:

カーペットの後方を評釈します。平然たるにほとほと。カーペットの顛末はこちら。答えるをならびない。

6.   manage saved passwords in microsoft edge Says:

You need to confirm lots of steps for come on this poratl but now this is designed with something different kind of the thought which is really simple to use.

7.   Jason White Says:

Network Appliance

8.   emmex Says:

Very Nice Article Writing

9.   bomuxu Says:

I will definitely do so next time. I followed the recipe word for word since it was my first try attempting anything like this and it actually tasted good. More tomatoes never hurt anything though!

EzzyMasala

10.   hertavein Says:

Great items from you, man. I’ve bear in mind your stuff prior to and you are just extremely great.Samsung mobiles prices 2019

11.   مشهد چت Says:

good topic and content ty

12.   مشهد چت Says:

Thanks for sharing this quality information with us. I really enjoyed reading.

13.   pubg ps4 review Says:

Thank you for your sharing great information to about Digital Marketing.its really nice post for us. Fore more info

14.   Sportsqq828 Says:

Enter this website for a great sports betting experience

15.   cts jobs 2019 Says:

Thank you for sharing, after the actual use, the background has been removed, and the knowledge is long!,./

16.   jobzpk Says:

some really great articles and I believe I would be a good asset.
    If you ever want to take some of the load off,./

17.   generate fake CC for buying phones Says:

Nice share. Actually, the article presentation is too good. I impressed very much. Keep on updating articles like this. Thanks!

18.   mobile prices in uk Says:

his is very significant, and yet necessary towards just click this unique backlink

19.   Facetime Windows Apps Says:

Professor Marver H. Bernstein, associate director of the school, remarked, “It will … are the primary support for the top floor housing faculty offices and small lounge rooms. … The main floor contains a large bowl-type auditorium which permits a …

20.   Guelph Personal Trainer Says:

What a nice design.

21.   Best String Trimmers 2020 Says:

It will … are the primary support for the top floor housing faculty offices and small lounge rooms. … The main floor contains a large bowl-type auditorium which permits a …

22.   سریال آموزش زبان Says:

Thanks
    دانلود فیلم ترسناک

23.   دانلود نرم افزار مهندسی Says:

nice

24.   TTDseva Says:

Design a functioning Auditorium according to the type of performance and the number of the audience. …
    Keep the standard distance for comfortable audience seating. …
    The stage is important: choose wisely. …
    Keep the scenery low for better visibility. …
    For greater intimacy with the audience, go with the Thrust Stage.

25.   www.krogerfeedback.com Says:

KrogerFeedback Survey makes it possible for loyal Kroger Feedback customers to take part in the customer satisfaction survey and get a chance to win up to …

26.   Best Driver Updater Says:

Legitness of our list belongs to our staff, who personally tried dozens of driver updaters and then reported their unbiased reviews. The list is based on the reports sent to me by different developers by personally trying several potential software.