header image

Zoom News

Zoom News, Bowling Green State University’s daily news update recently published a short article about the Second Life Wolfe Center.

The Wolfe Center for the Arts, currently under construction, has a twin sister in the virtual world of Second Life. Construction on the virtual replica of the new building began during fall 2009 and is almost complete. According to Bonnie Mitchell, co-facilitator of the BGSU Virtual Campus, “The campus community is very eager to see and experience being inside the new Wolfe Center. The replica inside Second Life enables people to get a true spatial sense of walking around and being inside this amazing building.”

The team of 3-D modelers included digital arts majors Josh Treiber, Brandon Moore and Paul Woidke.

The virtual Wolfe Center can be visited at any time in Second Life during its construction; however, the grand opening will take place in December during the ArtsXtravaganza celebration in the School of Art.

Source: http://www.bgsu.edu/offices/mc/zoomnews/page86294.html

~ by on September 23, 2010 .

5 thoughts on “Zoom News

1.   convert file pdf to word Says:

This is also a very good post that I really enjoyed reading. It is not everyday that I have the possibility to see something like this.

2.   Best Treadmill running shoes Says:

Zoom’s growth and financial metrics are without a doubt exceptional. However, valuation makes little sense in the context of its total addressable market. … I’ve worked with many IPOs as a hedge fund analyst, but Zoom really stood out with its exceptional growth and financial metrics …

3.   which antivirus best? avast or avg Says:

Nice blog Always publishing useful stuff. I hope you keep on continuing like this. Thanks a lot!

4.   Buy Jackets Online Says:

I’m mostly concerned with mid-development shifts and stuff that was actually tried out rather than pure inspirational roots)

5.   I Driver Updater Says:

Legitness of our list belongs to our staff, who personally tried dozens of driver updaters and then reported their unbiased reviews. The list is based on the reports sent to me by different developers by personally trying several potential software. If you are struggling for the best driver updater, then follow this comprehensive article carefully.