header image

Assignment 2- September 7, 2010

Picture 1.

I mostly used the clone stamp tool to get rid of the lines and creases.  I also used the clone stamp tool to fix the bottom right part of the photo.  I used a mix of clone stamp tool and healing brush tool to correct the boy’s face.  It was hard to get it to look natural with so much “damage” on the his face.

Picture 2.

For this photo I used a gaussian blur on a layer copy, which I then lowered the opacity.  I also used a mixture of clone stamp and healing brush tools to get rid of most of the “white spots” as best as I could.  I also used the clone stamp tool to make the entire background 1 color.  However, in retrospect I think my version is a bit too blurry.  Although the spots definitely look better.

Picture 3.

First I desaturated the red and yellow channels to get rid of the yellow and red stains.  Then I used the clone stamp tool to get rid of most of the creases and lines.  I also used the clone tool to repair portions of “the man”.  I then used both the dodge and burn tools to make the entire image look more together because of the inconsistencies from using the clone tool.

~ by oberzm on September 7, 2010 .