Secondlife 9/10/08

September 11, 2008 nthiel

Today, we were to go onto to secondlife and either locate free stores and purchase things or we were to try and get money. I spent all of my time looking for clothing, shoes, accessories, etc. at the freebee store I went to. The only store I went on and shopped at was one called The Free Dove. It had everything for men and women that included such things such as clothes, jewerly, shoes, hats, and hair. I bought each of these items and a lot of diffferent kinds.

Some things I liked about recieveing free things that it felt like I could get anything thing I wanted. Therefore, I got anything I liked and did not care how much I had because it was free, it’s something that I would never encounter in real life. Overall, I had a hard time choosing what to get and how to even click on the items to buy, sometimes it would not let me while others worked right away. I enjoyed buying things because that is what I like to do in real life and because I did not have to worry about spending too much money which sometimes is the case in real life.

Entry Filed under: Uncategorized