Reader Response 09/18

The first rough draft of essay number two is supposed to be started on Monday September 21. I  like getting somewhat ahead of things so I’d like to start working on that by starting the essay this weekend. This has to be completed by Wednesday, and that will be done. I think for my topic, I will be writing about number 2, or parents having access to their teen’s websites. I could begin my work by researching negative things that some teenagers post online and things following that lead. I will write down what I find to be interesting, catchy, or just some good facts. From there I can take what I have written down and plan out the draft. By this I mean putting certain facts together to make good paragraphs or coming up with things that the opposing side will have to say about my topic. I believe that thinking in advance as to what the opposing side has to say and blocking their arguments might come as a struggle to me, so I will have to work on that. After creating the first rough draft I will check over and revise it many times to make sure it fits the qualifications that it should. I will have some peers review it and work on it dilligently until it is due.

One thought on “Reader Response 09/18

1. bcottri
    5:14 pm - 9-20-2009

You seem to be on the right track, Lauren. Very good!