Revising and Editing RR

My plan for revising is to do a lot of editing. I plan on looking at my paper atleast two times a day until the final draft is due. This will hopefully get more ideas in my head and make my paper better. I also plan on spell checking it a lot to make sure everything is spelled correctly and that there are no evident errors. In class on last Friday, we had a fellow classmate peer review our paper. We also sent our papers to our teacher. Through reading both  of their comments, I discovered that my paper needed a lot of work. So, I changed my paper around for about the seventh time, but this time a lot was changed to further myself to the goal of completeing my This I Believe essay. I am planning on making an outline which hopefully will bring out my strong points or let me know if I need to do more work to make the essay stronger. I don’t have any quotes in my paper, but I have to be sure to constantly check the mechanics, grammar, and punctuation. There may often be things that one skips over, so it is best to proof read a lot and have others look at the paper too. I have changed my paper quite a bit since we started writing it, and I am hoping that it will be a good example of an essay that goes with the series This I Believe.