Group speech 2

Group speech 2 was by far the best speech that we did as a group. We got to choose something that we could all relate to and we had a great chemistry as a group. We did not wait until the last minute to prepare and we worked together. We helped each other and it worked out. We learned from our mistakes in our last speech and we fixed them in this speech.

Some strenghts that i had as a speaker were I learned how to use note cards to my advantage. I was able to get into character, project, and I kept eye contact with my audience. My speaking skills are improving and it is showing when I get in front of the class.

Some areas I need to improve on are still to work better with notes and to relax when I am speaking. I need to let my words flow and relate more to my audience but I do feel that I am improving.

Our team has really improved and i feel that we did very well. We still need to practice more before presenting and get our timing down so we won’t go over or not use enough time.

My overall experience was a lot beter than before and we only can keep getting better.