header image

9/16 Reader Response

First in this process, I will choose a prompt, of which I will not be certain until we finish the video in class.  Next, I will plan and prewrite the main points in that I will want expressed in my paper.  To do this, I will make a list of my main points, and then outline my draft.  This will be done, hopefully, this weekend so I will be able to complete my next step on time.  My next step, beginning to write a rough draft, will be started on Monday the 21st and finished Wednesday the 23rd.  Before turning my rough draft in, I will edit my rough draft.  As I edit it, I will look at my strengths and weaknesses and try to find something that I can build off of to make my paper the strongest it can be.  After I turn in my rough draft, I will have my paper peer edited.  After having it peer edited, I will edit it myself more looking for strong points in my essay that I can build off of to create a great essay.  Hopefully, by the end of this process, I will have the strongest essay that I can write.  This strong paper will be finished and turned in by Wednesday the 30th.

~ by kpaul on September 17, 2009 .