Karie’s English 207 Blog

« 2/20 | Home | homework 2/23 »

2/20 PSA Analysis Activity

how do the actors portray the  message: The girl who puts up the picture of herself really shows her emotion at the end and it is very effective.  Other than that, I think the other actors aren’t anything special.  I know they are trying to show what happens online that anyone can get it, but I feel like if that were a real situation people wouldn’t be taking down the picture and showing it to all their friends like that.  Other than that the main girl does a very good job of portraying the message.

persuasive techniques:  It really makes you think about pictures you may have online of yourself.  You have to think about who may come accross them at any given time. 

role of voiceover:  The woman who’s voice does the voiceover is a very convincing voice.  She says what needs to be said in a way that sinks into your mind, hoping that her message gets accross to people.

text usage:  The text at the end flashes a couple words, what I feel were the most important.  It really makes them more meaningful and powerful.