9/18 Reader Response

For my essay i decided to choose the third prompt.  I chose this video because i was honestly appalled at the fact that there are sites turning anorrexia into deity and also by websites that are to help you kill yourself. The site that showed the step by stp method to hang ones self just amazed that it is allowed to be posted.  I plan on arguing that there should be legislature to limit things that people can post on the internet. Now of course the internet is world wide so this would honestly have to be international legislature to accomadate this. The examples from the video of the anorexia sites and the suicide how to sites i plan on using to support my argument. I will probably also find at least one more site that i can use for support of my argument. I plan also addressing counter arguments such as a major one the first amendment. another counter argument i can address i mentioned earlier and that is the world wide aspect of the internet and while we can have that kind of legislature in america we cant control directly other countries hence it will require some sort of international law committee to accomplish this goal