Speech Reflection

As a foreign student, it is really hard for me to prepare myself to speak in front of other people. I practiced many times and I did everything to be ready for it.

At the beginning I was very nervous but I tried really hard not to express that. In order to relax I was focused on my eye contact with everybody so that I don’t look nervous. I think I got attention from all of people in the class with my attention getting device. I think that I did a pretty good job presenting my two key points. I made a clear division between them and made a good transition.

One of weaknesses of my speech was that I was nervous and I made couple mistakes. I mentioned “unique” twice where I wasn’t supposed to and I talked a little bit faster than usual. I think that I learned how to control myself and that I broke the ice with the introductory speech.

At the end I think that my conclusion was solid because I included both of my main points and I had a good finish. I think that this was a pretty good speech but what is more important, it gave me directions for next speeches and what to work on.