Brandon’s IPC blog

January 20, 2009

All about me

Filed under: Uncategorized — sbrando @ 7:30 pm and

Hey IPC 205 class,

I’m here writing my first blog to tell you a little bit about myself.I am currently a sophomore here at BG studying sport management. First all I was born October 9th, 1988 in a small town southof Bowling Green. I have have 3 siblings all younger than me and a dog that is extremely fat. During the winter times like we are in right now I enjoy doing activities such as hockey, and usually play video games since it’s so cold out. But in the Summer months I enjoy fishing and golfing with my friends. My favorite type of food has definitely got to be Italian food, I love pasta, and pizza especially. Usually when I’m walking to class you will most likely see me listening to my iPod jamming out to pretty much any kind of music. I enjoy rock, hip-hop, country, techno…etc. I am in the fraternity of Sigma Phi Epsilon and have met a lot of new great people through my time in it. Also, I hold the position of social chair which my job is to schedule social events with other fraternities and sororities. Well anyways I hope this was enough information about me but I will see you all in class tomorrow on Wednesday.

-brandon

5 thoughts on “All about me

1. Mr WordPress
    7:30 pm - 1-20-2009

Hi, this is a comment.
    To delete a comment, just log in, and view the posts’ comments, there you will have the option to edit or delete them.

2. thomasi
    7:58 pm - 1-26-2009

Hi Brandon!!!

Nice to learn about you my fellow group member!!!! YAY!!!

3. tstepha
    8:08 pm - 1-26-2009

Hi Brandon!
    I’m sorry that you have a fat doggy. We’re greek week partners with you guys… that should be fun! hahah
    -Steph

4. bbauer
    8:12 pm - 1-26-2009

Do you golf at Stone Ridge during the summer? I have worked there for two years…pretty nice course. I agree italian food rocks!

5. anarbsm
    9:24 am - 1-28-2009

Hello Brandon. Do post about your reflection to last class about code of ethics.