Group Presentation

For our group presentation I feel like some of my strengths were a good speaking tone and I feel like I showed good examples to the class in way’s that they would understand some of the concepts. I also feel like I did make good eye contact with the audience throughout the presentation. As a team I feel like we did a pretty good job. I think that we had a good tone, showed good examples for some of our topics and tried to relate with the audience keeping their age in mind. I feel like my group did help me present better because we knew when each of us were suppose to present and split up the project evenly, if I ever had any questions a member was always willing to help me out.
The areas I believe that I need to improve upon are still my rate at which I speak. I am still talking a little faster, which I need to learn to slow down and relax. Also, for the next speech I need to not be so reliant of the power point. I need to really have down what I want to say so I don’t have to be dependent of the power point. Some things I think we can do better as a team is really discuss our focus on the project and really use our class time to our full advantage to help out with the project.
My overall experience with this presentation is positive. I feel like as a group we really work well and each of us being intelligent individuals all brought something to the table to help our presentation. I’ve worked with other groups where only two people did all the work and it took a lot of time to accomplish our goal and ended up being unsuccessful. I feel like this was not the case with this group because we each did our own part to help with the presentation, we each had ideas that helped accomplish our goal, which overall was to produce a presentation about the chapter that our classmates would find interesting and useful.