Thursday, September 1st, 2011

Issue: BGSU shuttle system. I feel that students should be offered more places to go off campus by the

I would like to write about how teachers give too much homework assignments and expects us to know it all by the time of the next class. Teachers give too many reading assignments, and they expect us to know it all, but they do not realize that we all have other classes as well This […]

issue: BGSU’s going green system. How green do they really have to be where they can’t even mail me a simple bill in the mail because they don’t want to waste paper. Some people Dont know how to bill online or are not set up to bill online. It is good that they recycle but […]

My final argumentative topic is turning out to be: Why are school required text books so expensive? Controversy:  Some believe stereotypes are in fact false altogether. While others believe there is no one person whom is not included in a stereotype. Opposing Argument: I believe stereotypes are in fact real, but are not the only […]

The base of my essay will be about if dorm students should have cars or not to drive around campus. I believe it effects the campus a lot because of the crazy traffic and all the parking lots or more like not enough places to park. Controversial- many dorm students want cars for various reasons […]