Feed on
Posts
Comments

Welcome Message

Hi all, here is a page where you could leave a welcome message. Just have fun here. Introduce who you are, what you expect from this class, and what kinds of comments and responses you like, etc.

5 thoughts on “Welcome Message

1. Ali Recker
    10:25 am - 8-26-2009

Hi, I’m Alison Recker but mostly everyone calls me just Ali. I went to Ottawa-Glandorf High School which is about 45 minutes southwest of BG. Anything else just ask me or add me on facebook!!

2. sarah eastman
    6:13 pm - 8-27-2009

Hi,
    my name is sarah eastman i went to bellevue high. i also have a facebook so do not hesitate to add me.

3. morgang
    9:46 am - 8-28-2009

hello,
    my name is George Morgan. I went to Lakeview High School in Battle Creek, MI. uhhh i like to play rugby and if u want to know anything add me on facebook and ask

4. Ashley Lindrose
    10:11 am - 8-28-2009

Hi, I’m Ashley Lindrose. I’m from Mentor, OH which is about a half an hour east of Cleveland. I’m hoping to improve my writing skills and learn to be able to write the correct way that I’ll use the rest of my professional career. I have a facebook too so add me =]

5. Kathryn Grilliot
    12:57 am - 8-29-2009

Hello lovely people! My name is Kate grilliot and I am from the lovely land of Bowling Green, OH. I wish to learn to better my writing skills and maybe learn some new topics. My favorite animal is an octopus and my favorite color is purple.