Readers Response: revising

For the revising of my essay I plan to take the advice, given to me by my peers, into deep consideration. If I feel that they were correct in their analysis of my paper, I will revise my paper accordingly.  I will start by changing whatever my  peer and I agreed should be changed in the paper.  Then I will go through each sentence and point and check for lack of detail so that I can get my point across in the paper more thoroughly. Next, I will look for any irrelevant information that may bring down the overall quality of my paper and get rid of it. The fluidity of my paper is probably the next important aspect. So I will polish up any inconsistent or boring words in the essay. The structure of the paper will most likely determine how intriguing and inviting it is to others reading it. So i will definitely make sure the essay has a smooth flow from the beginning to the end. Finally, I will check for any gramatical errors such as spelling, commas, sentence structure, etc.  Those revising strategies, I feel, are the most important in order to attain a well-revised essay.