In this issue:
1. Read about the new Center for Online and Blended Learning (formerly IDEAL).
2. Listen to a podcast interview with Dr. Bruce Edwards, Associate Vice Provost for Academic Technology.
3. View information about “Quality Matters”, a faculty-centered, peer review process for online courses.
4. Read about the Blackboard “grade center”, the new gradebook available in Blackboard 8, which will be implemented this coming fall.
5. Register for online faculty training.
The Center for Online and Blended Learning welcomes your feedback! If you have suggestions or ideas for future issues of the eLearning Newsletter or for the COBL web site, please send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.