chenlu's blog

Another amazing bgsu blog

How to Study Psychology Well

I was interested in psychology because one of my friends told me her major is psychology and she said it is really fun to learn! I’d like to watch crime dramas since middle school especially micro expressions dramas. In my opinion, if you want to study psychology well, the first thing you need to do is like what you are learning. Interest is the best teacher. Also,  you need to keep practicing and making sure you understand all that professors have said. There is no way to learn psychology well without practicing.

This entry was posted on Sunday, November 13th, 2016 at 2:48 pm and is filed under Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

3 thoughts on “How to Study Psychology Well

1. kefeiy
    11:01 pm - 11-13-2016

Interesting. I used to take a neuropsychology class. to be honest it is hard! the terminology in the biology is so different from English. sometimes I need to remember a word letter by letter. something like ‘peptidoglycan’. just so hard for me.

2. Steven
    7:15 pm - 11-15-2016

Back in to Taiwan, I was deicide to study psychology, because I was really interesting study human thinking. However, the way of my teacher teach me is reduce my interesting.

3. Do My Paper For Me Uk
    5:36 am - 5-25-2021

Thank you so much for sharing nice post