chenlu's blog

Another amazing bgsu blog

My Favorite Movie

My favorite movie is “Finding Nemo”. I watched this movie when I was 8 years old. There are three main characters named Marlin, Dory and Nemo and Marlin is Nemo’s father. The story talks about Nemo getting captured while he is swimming around the water. Marlin is so worried that he decides to look for Nemo. However, there are obstacles in his way. Luckily, Marlin finds Dory while looking for his son and Dory’s positive attitude inspired Marlin finally to find his son Nemo. This movie is special to me because when I was a child, my mom was very busy with her work and this was the first movie that I had ever seen with her. It reminds me of my mother.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, October 12th, 2016 at 6:53 pm and is filed under Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

10 thoughts on “My Favorite Movie

1. Steven
    10:33 am - 10-16-2016

Finding Nemo is a movie that it has my child memborise. Also, your post had really good detail about this movie that let me want to watch the new one.

2. Kefei
    6:08 pm - 10-16-2016

I watched the movie too. It is really a good one when I was a kid. Even though the story is very simple but it is released during my childhood. So every time I see the character, I feel pleased and peace down my heart.

3. James
    11:28 am - 10-17-2016

I never watch that movie before. It’s sounds interesting. I will look that in some day.

4. blog3004.xyz
    10:42 am - 4-23-2020

Thank you for another informative blog. Where else may
    I get that kind of info written in such a perfect way? I’ve a challenge that I am simply
    now running on, and I’ve been on the look out for such information.

5. unicorn coloring pages
    12:19 am - 3-12-2021

I feel very happy reading your share! thank you!

6. vtc9 online
    3:42 pm - 3-24-2021

Thuthuatvietnam là một trang website phát sóng bóng đá tốt nhất Việt Nam, Website Live trực tiếp các trận lớn nhỏ trong nước và ngoài nước cho đến các trận đấu giải như Champions League, vtc9 online AFC Champions League, Premier League, Serie A, Pháp A, European League, European Cup, bao gồm World Cup.

7. Sad Poetry
    5:37 am - 5-25-2021

i love your blog content, thanks for shairng

8. anime coloring pages
    6:08 am - 5-27-2021

I love all anime & manga films. Moreover, I love to playing Japanese games: doraemon games

9. Ahmar Nisar
    7:13 am - 6-3-2021

The information that you share with us is a really interesting topic for me,

10. resize image
    7:05 am - 6-15-2021

ohh, this is really impressive, thank you!