- Paul Gilroy “Fanon and Amery: Theory, Torture and the Prospect of Humanism”
- “Subject Scenes, Symbolic Exclusion, and Subalternity” Brian Carr
- Gareth Williams’ The Other Side of the Popular: Neoliberalism and Subalternity in Latin America, 2006
- Proposal for Affect and Subaltern Studies.
- “Fin-de-siècle-radicalism and the politics of Friendship”
Monthly Archives: October 2011
F-TOPICS AMER CULTURE (ACS.7820-5001.LEC.72992.P.GC) “Post-Marxism and its Discontents/The End of Postmodernism?” Class Presentation Oct. 19th 2011. Babacar Faye Paul Gilroy “Fanon and Amery: Theory, Torture and the Prospect of Humanism” Theory, Culture & Society 2010 (SAGE, Los Angeles, London, … Continue reading