zoosketchesA variety of gesture drawings from the Toledo Zoo! I want to refine these at some point using some of the pictures I took…this was the first time I’d ever attempted to to gesture drawings of moving animals, and I wasn’t particularly on my game on that day, to be honest. It’s definitely a skill I have to hone!

2 thoughts on “Sketchbook: Zoo Drawings

1. hotels-in-vietnam.com
    2:07 am - 6-17-2019

With a total area of 2000ha, located in the popular tourist area of Ninh Binh province as: Hoa Lu historical capital, Tam Coc – Bich Dong resort,Cuc Phuong national park, Trang An eco- tourist became a destination historical, cultural, spiritual, eco-logical attractions.The movement of the earth created caves with majestic mountains, blend together.

2. private online poker tournaments
    6:59 pm - 6-22-2019

I hardly leave responses, however i did some searching and wound up
    here Emily Kardamis's Character Design Portfolio » Sketchbook: Zoo Drawings.

And I do have 2 questions for you if it’s allright.
    Is it simply me or does it seem like a few of these comments appear like they are
    written by brain dead individuals? 😛 And, if you are writing at other online sites, I’d like to
    follow anything new you have to post. Would you make
    a list of every one of your social pages like your linkedin profile, Facebook page or twitter feed?