Apr 15 2009

Unit 3

Published by

For Unit 3 we were asked to construct a cover letter and a resume for a job of our choice. We were asked to take time and search for a job that we would hypothetically apply for if we were already graduated. After searching I found a job advertisment that had two job openings; as a boys basketball coach and as a teacher at Bettsville High School. I structered my resume and cover letter around both of those jobs in hope that I would be offered both. In the resume and cover letter I include my past experiences as a coach and as a teacher. I included my experiences in student teaching, tutoring, coaching and being on the athletic board at St. Aloysius.

For the second assignment in this unit, we were asked to pick a specific type of literacy, demonstrate a level of comptency and write a 2-3 page reflectiion paper on why I choose that particular literacy. The literacy that I will be using for this assignment is a lesson plan. I used a lesson plan from my other class, English 484, for the basis of my paper. In the reflection I discussed how the lesson plan is a literacy and how it affects my life today and how it will affect my life in the future.

My Original Resume and Cover Letter

My Original Re-seeing Project

2 responses so far