I have been extremely busy with the mid-semester rush and spring break. Thankfully I have been making progress on my client’s site! I met with my client the week before spring break and we finally got hosting set up and a domain name picked out. I was delighted that he chose to listen to me and use BlueHost as his hosting site. I believe that this will be very effective and very easy for him to use when I am finished with the site and also if he ever wanted to add any other additional sites.
I also got plenty of images from him consisting of past jobs he’s done that he wants in a gallery on the site. Now that I have everything that I needed I can began to build pages and insert the content. I already have the code for the pages and templates created so the main hard parts are completed. While I was waiting for my client on some of these items, I created a dummy site and played with so I already know what the layout/site will look like with my code. Therefore, I have already gotten past the challenges and hurdles, which is great!
I am happy with my progress for my client. I believe that I have accomplished everything I have needed to for the mid-way mark in the semester. The next half will be basically plugging and chugging as well as some fine tuning.
I hope everyone else is continuing to make progress or at least effectively communicating with their client. Hopefully everyone had a good spring break as well!