Sep 25

Week 5

Posted in Project Update      3 Comments »

Hey everyone!  Just uploaded my annotated bibliographies and module 2 pdf to myfiles, so it feels great to get those things out of the way.  Haven’t really gotten started too much on the proposal yet, mostly because I’m in VCT 4820, and we’re working on our proposals in that class right now as well.  In terms of production of my project, I’m still doing some research stuff right now and meeting with the client to get things in order before I start full in.  They’re still going back and forth pretty heavily trying to make decisions on colors and design elements they may want (they’re taking a little longer than we had originally discussed), and I know that a few other people are going through this same thing, so I’m not worried too much (yet).  I kind of know exactly where I’m going to go visually with everything though, so it’s just a matter of them giving me the final word before we take off on production.  Let’s hope we get going soon, because I have projects for three other classes to work on as well and a couple of those are behind schedule too.

3 thoughts on “Week 5

1. Nicholas Baker
    9:29 pm - 9-25-2011

I feel you Paul, it definitely feels good to have the Module 2 and the first annotated bibliographies out of the way, but it just seems like the work just keeps coming. That’s good that you’ve done research and everything and have a pretty solid idea of where you are going to go as far as the design goes for your client. It can get frustrating when you’re trying to contact a client and they’re just too busy. But at least you’re ready to just jump right into the production once you get the ok. Good luck with it!

2. lfugett
    2:50 pm - 9-29-2011

Sounds like you are ready to go, when they are. This is very common, but unfortunately we are the ones that have to make up for the lost time. But that is what deadlines and rush charges (if you were to be paid) are for in the quote!

3. Laura Carpet
    11:00 am - 2-2-2012

Good luck!You can do it for sure