RefWorks is a handy tool for keeping track of citations and creating bibliographies. If you haven’t used it, you should give it a try!
Do you ever get tired of typing in your username and password over and over? RefWorks users can now opt to stay logged in for 14 days.
Write-N-Cite is a feature which allows users to conveniently cite sources from their RefWorks accounts. It formats in-text citations, footnotes, and the bibliography in whichever style they choose.
Write-N-Cite has undergone many updates lately including:
- Improvement in synching of references with RefWorks accounts
- Removal of 2,000 citation limit
- Enhancement of user interface for insert/edit citation
- “Reapply Output Style” moved to the main toolbar
- Plus, many other errors were corrected to make the user’s experience much easier!
Access Refworks by clicking on it on the library homepage under Tutorials & Tools.
Or click here.
Check out this link for tutorials on how to use RefWorks!