SBRNet has new features just in time for March Madness!
Sports Business Research Network (SBRNet) has posted the results of the 2012 SBRNet Fan Market Report which contains five new features!
- Sponsorship Influence Index, which measures how much fans are influenced by a sport sponsorship to purchase the sponsor’s product or service
- Separate ownership and usage reports for smartphones, tablets, and total mobile (smartphones and/or tablets) are provided for each category beyond viewing games or events to include all types of sports-related activities
- Retail outlet data for sports logo apparel
- Favorite sports websites of fans
- Mixed martial arts coverage
Note: SBRNet has deleted the Fan Market survey data from before 2011 due to the transition from a mail survey to an online survey.
SBRNet can be accessed by going to All Databases on the library homepage and clicking on “S”, “Business”, or “Sports & Recreation”.
Click here to go to SBRNet.