BGSU Recreation and Wellness is participating in the annual NIRSA Recreational Sports and Fitness Day by celebrating what we do all week long! A featured activity of the week is to capture exactly what recreation means to BGSU by showcasing it through photography. Be a part of the excitement by participating in the Photo Journal Project. See your work possibly featured on the Recreation and Wellness website, in social media, entered into NIRSA contests, or possibly displayed at the Student Recreation Center.
- Open to any BGSU student, faculty, or staff member 18 years of age and up.
- Open to any Student Recreation Center Member or Recreation and Wellness program participant 18 years of age and up.
- Before taking the photo, permission must be granted. Photos must be taken on the BGSU campus between Monday, February 22 and Saturday, February 27, 2016 depicting themes related to recreation, sport or wellness.
- Photos may be used on any BGSU website, social media, blog, online photo album, on display at the SRC, entered in the NIRSA Creative Excellence contest, or be chosen as a feature in a photo book.
- Working out at the SRC or anywhere on campus
- Walking, running, jogging
- Lifting weights or using exercise equipment
- Falcon Fitness
- Climbing the Wall
- Attending a Wellness Event
- Your sport club or team
- Intramural sports
- Showing how you, friends, or family live a healthy lifestyle
- Healthy eating
- You and your swolemate
- Recreation Facilities including the SRC, Field House, Golf Course, or other related areas on campus
- Take a photo of what recreation at BGSU means to you
- Submit the photo by Sunday, February 28 at 5 PM
- Multiple submissions per person are permitted
View a complete schedule of events for the week here.