MusicalTheaterSongs.com is one of the newer databases available to BGSU users. Explore some of the features listed below and check out what’s new.
- Search nearly 11,000 (and counting) titles spanning 150 years of shows
- Custom-tailor your search using up to 20 different parameters and over 100 descriptive tags
- Choose classic titles, rarities, or the latest work from today’s top new composers
- Get direct links to sheet music and recordings
- Connect with your school’s or local library’s music collection using Worldcat
- Already licensed in hundreds of Schools/Universities worldwide
- Check out our featured Article on Playbill
- Ideal for theater, music, music ed. and gen ed. students
- Share your searches on a variety of E-Mail and social media platforms
- BGSU Students: check with us if you’re interested in getting a discounted individual subscription; we’ll hook you up with the disount code.
- Check out the newest songs from our on going composers consortia Musical Theatre Factory and Home Grown Australia
- Full-Time collaboration with ContemporaryMusicalTheatre.com
- Full-Time collaboration with NewMusicalTheatre.com
- New Association with Rock The Audition
- New upgraded server for even faster search results
- Newly added Chicago Prize Competition featuring loads of local Windy-City creators. Check it out at http://www.classicalsinger.com/convention/competition/musicaltheatersongs.php
It’s almost time for Record Listening Club again! Jerry Schnepp, Assistant Professor of Visual Communication Technology, will be leading a discussion on Tool’s Ænima on Wednesday March 15 in Jerome Library’s Pallister Conference Room (follow the grey floor tiles) at 7pm. All are welcome and we look forward to seeing you there!
Record Listening Club is back! Susannah Cleveland, Head Librarian of the Music Library and Bill Schurk Sound Archives, will be leading a discussion on Neutral Milk Hotel’s In the Aeroplane Over the Sea on Wednesday February 15 in Jerome Library’s Pallister Conference Room (follow the grey floor tiles) at 6pm. As always, there will be cookies and we look forward to seeing you there!