Deep Sanyal will be defending his dissertation, titled “An Uncertain Poetics of the Intoxicated Narrative: Drugs, Detection, Denouement,” 9AM, April 29 in East Hall 103.
- Lunch with ACS Ph.D Joyce Barry: Standing Our Ground
- Getting Started with Digital Scholarly Publishing, Theses, and Dissertations: Scalar Workshop
- BGSU Conference: Electric Guitar in Popular Culture, March 27-28
- Schocket book dissects views on American Revolution
- Information Landscapes: Data as Architecture, with Dr. Karen Lewis